Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Darkness Is But Walking Shadows Entering Light

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaos
Main Event
Main Event
Kaos

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Neutral

The Darkness Is But Walking Shadows Entering Light Empty
PostSubject: The Darkness Is But Walking Shadows Entering Light   The Darkness Is But Walking Shadows Entering Light EmptyDecember 20th 2006, 6:15 am

A camera flickers on to show Kaos standing in front of a mirror, inside the room that is colored black and white. The mirror only shows the left half of his body, which is the Angelic side. He stares into the mirror and smiles. Nodding his head he looks down into his hand. He holds a white rose and twists in with his thumb and forefinger. He looks back up at the mirror to show the pure white of his gazing eye and the gleaming white hair that falls over this side of his face. He laughs and speaks gently into the image he sees.

“I am coming, my friends. I am coming.”

He steps from the mirror to reveal his entire body. He turns towards the camera, smiling. In his right hand, which is the side of his body still resembling what he has looked like since the beginning, he holds a gun. Slowly he puts it to the right side of his head and places his finger on the trigger. His hand begins to shake as he pulls the trigger. The loud gunshot echoes within the room. Blood squirts from the entry wound and the half mask that he wears on the right side of his face is blown off, striking the mirror and destroying it.

His lifeless body crumbles to the ground and the camera zooms in on his face. The left side, being without imperfection, but the now uncovered right side of his face is burnt and scarred horribly. Both of his eyes are shut, yet the smile still crosses his face. The camera continues to zoom in on the right side of his face to allow for a good look of what has been uncovered. As it panes to his left side you see that his left eye has opened. Light begins to pour from it and the camera goes into static.

When the camera regains from the light, you see the large jagged peaks and the rising flames of the desolate plain that Kaos has visited multiple times. The camera scans the area to show the boys within the cage. They no longer glow and their wings are dissipating. The halos are no longer upon their heads and the white robes are as black as coal. They lay huddled close to one another, not moving.

The camera goes to the center of the plain, to show someone standing. They wear a large white and black robe, with their head hung looking at the ground. Wings jet from their back, but one is a large, white wing and the other seems to be charred and useless. On the left side of the robe is a red cross. It stands out and looks to be of the utmost detail. On the right side an upside down cross is stitched. It has ragged edges and looks to be simply thrown onto the robe. The person reaches up and pushes back the hood of the robe to reveal, long flowing white and black hair.

The individual looks up and pushes their hair out of their faces. You see that it is Kaos. His white eye is noticeable among the dark of the place he is now in. The scars on the right side of his face are glaring like they are fresh upon his flesh. He stares towards the cage and a look of anger crosses both his eyes. He then looks towards the darkness and begins to speak in a gruff, demanding tone.

“I am no longer yours to command, you unholy monster! I have come here for the last time, to do what I once failed to do! I have came to take my friends back to their rightful place among the ranks of the holy! I do not wish to have altercations among us, but if so I want you to know! I will destroy you and your kingdom!”

Kaos grows quite and out of the darkness steps the large beast with the goat lower body and the horns jutting from his Skull. Frustration is twisting its way upon his face and spits hangs from the corners of his growling mouth. He stares at Kaos and begins to speak.

“What have you done!? You think that your new look intimidates me you worthless bitch! You cannot destroy anything! You are weak and you know that I have you within my grasp! Look at you; you are only partially out of the darkness. I still control you!”

The beast begins to laugh, grabbing his stomach. Kaos becomes infuriated, and the darker side of his persona begins to boil to the surface. He looks at the beast, his pure eye glowing, while the darker eye seems to be growing dimmer with each passing second. He begins to scream at the beast.

“You think I fear you!? You are nothing more than a fucking nightmare! You are nothing but what haunts the mind of man! You are the fucking bitch! You do not control me! I control my fucking self!”

The beast’s laughter grows as Kaos speaks. Kaos clenches his fists and tears well up in his eyes. Suddenly a voice speaks to him within his mind. It is calming and you recognize it as the voice from the light.

“My child, do not let him get inside your mind. He does not control you. I do not control you. You control your own actions. He is no match for you and you know this. You are the walker of the shadows. You know what to do.”

Kaos unclenches his fists and smiles. The beast stops laughing and a look of fear flashes over him for a brief second, before turning to anger. Kaos begins to walk towards the cage. As he nears it the beast steps in front of him. Kaos looks up into his eyes, the smile still across his face. He looks down at the ground and speaks to the beast.

“I will ask only once for you to move.”

The beast smiles down at Kaos and clenches a fist high above his head. He brings it crashing down, but before it connects light surrounds Kaos causing the beast to stumble back. The beast stares at Kaos illuminated in the light. His face contorts into fury and he races towards Kaos. Kaos looks his way and smiles. He throws his left hand up towards the beast and a flow of bright light rages forth from it. The light covers the beast and he screams in agony. Kaos screams and the range of the light grows larger. The beast’s screams are no longer heard and the entire plain is shown is the brilliance of the light that Kaos has brought to existence.

When the light has diminished, Kaos stands in front of the cage, still looking towards where the beast had stood. The beast is no longer there, only a large pile of ash. Kaos looks down into his open left hand and closes it. He looks up towards the cage and makes his way to it. He grasps the bars and they fade away within his hands. The boys stir and they both look up at Kaos with bloodshot eyes, and grime covered faces. They both say in weak voices, “Kris?” They then fall back into their coma like state.

Kaos picks them up holding them within his arms as though they are infants. Tears begin to run down his cheeks dripping onto them. With each tear, the boys begin to look more like what they had the first time they were seen. Their wings are becoming full and bright. Their robes are loosing the dirt and the halos are returning. Kaos holds them for only a moment, staring down at them, with the sparkle that was only seen when he had been a child.

Kaos lays them on the ground and moves the hair from their faces. He straightens their robes and stretches their wings out upon the ground. He leans over and kisses them both on the forehead and stands. Slowly he puts his hands out over them and begins to say something under his breath. As he does light begins to come from his hands falling upon the boys. They begin to stir and their eyes open. Kaos stops and looks down at them. They both sit up and look around, before staring up at Kaos. They both smile widely and jump up to hug Kaos. He hugs them both back. The boys begin to claim how much they have missed Kaos and how they want him to come with them. He pulls them away and stares into their eyes.

“My friends, it has been so long since I have gazed upon your faces. You look better than ever. I am sorry, but I cannot come with you. I want to, but I can’t. I want you to know that I will never forget you and that I have always loved you guys. I want you to not ever forget that. Maybe one day I will see you again, but you must return now to where you belong.”

They boys hug his legs tight and begin to argue with him about leaving. They begin to cry, begging him to come with them. Kaos hugs them tight once more and picks them up. He stares into their faces and sits them down. He reaches behind him and plucks two feathers from the wing on his left side and hands a feather to each of the boys.

“Take these to remember me. I love you both.”

The boys looks at the feathers, tears still coming from their eyes. They look at Kaos once more before beginning to disappear. Tears begin to well up in his eyes as well as he watches them leave him for the second time. When they are gone he wipes the tears from his eyes and streches his arms out. A blast of light hits him and the camera goes into static.

When the static clears you see Kaos lying on the room floor in a puddle of blood. His eyes open quickly and he sits up. He shakes his head and stands, looking at the shattered mirror. He walks over and picks up the mask and laughs as he throws it to the side. He pushes his hair out of his eyes and walks towards the door. As he grasps the handle he pauses and then opens the door.

The camera goes to black but comes back on to show an image of Kaos as a child, walking with his friends, Jacob and Ryan down the street. Kaos is in the center of the boys. They giggle and joke with one another as the sun sets casting a bright glow on them all. Kaos stops and turns around, showing his young face with a smile and the twinkle in his eyes. The image freezes and fades as the camera shuts off.

Back to top Go down

The Darkness Is But Walking Shadows Entering Light
Page 1 of 1