Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male
Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01
Alignment: Face

Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Breakdown   Breakdown EmptyDecember 14th 2006, 12:14 am

(Joe Santiago is sitting in a park, he is watching as his daughter plays on the swings)

Joe Santiago: Frank Hart, I've done it all in this buisiness, I've won the World Title more times then any other wrestler in the world. Frank i'm telling you this because I want it to sink in, not go in one ear and out the other as you said. When I heard you were coming to the JWF I thought it was going to be a long time before you were beaten, now it's only a matter of days.

(Joe Santiago stops and looks at his daughter)

Joe Santiago: Frank, you did make some good points, maybe it is time for me to retire, or maybe Frank Hart, I become JWF World Heavyweight Champion again. Frank Hart you don't know what it's like to be a real champion such as myself, you think because you went from crap wrestling to crap wrestlign and had alot of success that you are the best, well Frnak Hart it is time for a reality check!

(Joe Santiago is being starred at for getting loud)

Joe Santiago: You want to sing a song for The Thriller well The Thriller will sing a song to you, I modified it, it's a band I saw at Ozzfest this year, Disturbed, Are you breathing.
"Frank Hart your going to die when you fight me, your going to Die, Gonna gonna die hey, Are you bleeding now, you'll bleed at The End, are you Bleeding now, Bitch you ain't my friend, You'll be Bleeding"

(Joe Santiago laughs to himself)

Joe Santiago: This match will be a classic, an ass kicking classic, because Frank Hart if you think you can beat me, your as dumb as your name. Now Hart you may have more heart then me, but you don't have BALLS!

(Joe Santiago smiles)

Joe Santiago: I walk into Breakdown a Legend and walk out with your head!
Age is only a number, your going to lose on Breakdown, but you can make one claim after it's all said and done

Joe Santiago: and that claim is that you lost to the greatest of all time!
I'll see you on Breakdown and i'll see you sunday.

(Joe Santiago gets off the bench nad goes to push his daughter on the swings)
Back to top Go down
https://officiallonglost.forumotion.com

Breakdown
Page 1 of 1