Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hot Stuff Steven
Main Event
Main Event
Hot Stuff Steven

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Heel

Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Breakdown   Breakdown EmptyDecember 20th 2006, 5:02 am

(Camera Fades In On Steven Daunhauer At The Trainer’s)

The Trainer: Your Arm Is Pretty Bussed Up.

Steven: Just Stitch Me Up Old Man.

The Trainer: Alright, Without The Shot It Will Be Painful.

Steven: Pain Don’t Hurt ... Don’t Worry Bout Me Just Do Your Job.

The Trainer: Alright.

Steven: Crimson Skull, You Started Something and Now I’m Gonna Finish It. Maybe I Don’t Have My Damn Shot At You Till After Attitude Adjustment, But That Ain’t Gonna Stop Me. You Think You Can Make Fun Of Me? You Think You Are Even In The Same LEague As Me? Well Guess What You Have Just Pissed Me Off ... And That Ain’t the Best Thing You Have Done.

Steven: You’re So Lucky That I’m Fighting Graves On Thrusday, but I Will Give You My Word That I Will Kick The Living Crap Outta You After I’m done Kicking Graves Ass! Graves, You Got Yourself Disqualified because You Were Scared That I was Gunna Beat Your Ass, And That Is Exactlly What I’m Gunna Do At Thrusday.

Steven: As For You Crismon Skull, Go To Church and Pray To God, So He Can Help You Out, Cause After Sunday, You Are Finished In This Business.

Tranier: You Are Gunna Compete Thrusday? You’re In Know Condition To Fight. Why Don’t YTou Go Take Leslee Out For a Movie or Out To Dinner.

Steven: No, Cause This Is Personal, This Is Too Personal To Let Go. See Now I Have To Go Teach A Lesson to These People, Now They’re Finished.

Steven: And Beast, Thanks For Saving Me But You Ain’t Doing Me Know Favors. I Can Handle Myself So Thanks But Don’t Expect Me To Return The Favor.

Trainer: You Are Gunna Be In Too Much Pain on Thrusday.

Steven Pain Is Temporary, Pride Is Forever.

(Camera Fades Out)
Back to top Go down

Breakdown
Page 1 of 1