Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DXLatin - Da Meaning Of Thuganomics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DXLatin
Main Event
Main Event
DXLatin

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2006-12-31

Wrestler Info
Record: 78 - 38
Alignment: Face

DXLatin - Da Meaning Of Thuganomics Empty
PostSubject: DXLatin - Da Meaning Of Thuganomics   DXLatin - Da Meaning Of Thuganomics EmptyMarch 14th 2007, 3:42 am

* Wrestler Name: DXLatin

* Nickname: Da Meaning Of Thuganomics / Latin

* Hometown: Toronto Canada

* House (WHERE HE LIVES): Unknown

* Weight: 248

* Height: 6'6

* Favorite Specialty Match: Parking Lot Brawl

* Entrance Music: Latinos Stand Up

* Alignment(face/heel): Face

* Years Wrestling: 8

* Quote: Optional: That is not somthing made up to sell t-shirts, or to get asses in seats, that is my life.

* Finisher: L.A.P & DXFX

* Finisher Description: DXFX - Modified STFU, lays on persons back while they're laying on their belly, grabs head with one arm, grabs leg with other arm, holds both hands, cuasing opponents body to bend in a U formation.

L.A.P Code (Latin American Pride) - Modified Batista Bomb, Batista Bomb poisition, lifts up oppoent, instead o dropping opponent batista bomb way, drops opponent but puts knee up causing the opponents back to smash your knee.

* Bio/Backround: Latino / Canadian

* Attire: Loose Jeans / Long Black Shorts
Long DX Shirt
Brass Knuckles

* Fighting style: Brawler

* Move List:

1. Punch
2. Kick
3. Clothesline
4. Shoulderblock
5. Headbutt
6. Spinebuster
7. Clothesline from hell
8. Dropkick
9. Elbow
10. Knee
11. Sleeper Hold
12. Splash
13. Flying Clothesline
14. DDT
15. Big Boot

Desired Brand (War Zone or Breakdown): Doesn't Matter

RP : UWA Rp #2
Vs Marisol/Omen
::Marisol Or Omen?::It Really Doesn't Matter::
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene Opens as DXLatin is leaning against a wall in the UWA Hallway, he notices the camera as it is right infront of him, he then stands up straight and clears his voice abit.
DX-Treme-Latin
So Venom leaves me hangin?, I recieve a bye and now face either Marisol Hawkes or Omen.... this is a joke right?.. I dont know why but I feel so.. so used, I dont know its just.. Venom leaves and now I gotta face some chick.. and some ugly dude by the name of Omen?...
DXLatin puases for awhile and then looks up at the camera again, he then looks left then right then up at the camera again, almost as if he looks not knowing what to do.
DX-Treme-Latin
Like I know Marisol Hawkes isn't "some" chick, shes a very talented diva, I understand that, and I respect that, but what Marisol needs to understand and respect is that I am a Class Of 2007 TEWF and WWKF Hall Of Fame Superstar, I am a Multiple time Tag Team Champion and a Multiple time World Champion, she needs to respect that she is talented, but she needs to understand that she would get destroyed in the ring against me.
DXLatin scratches his chin then smiles, a very cocky smile, he now feels abit more confident, he also looks very confident, he begins to speak again.

DX-Treme-Latin
Then we go to Omen, and woow, I honestly dont know anything about this dude but the guy is creepy, not creepy as in he scares me, creepy as in his face scares me. Now I know that sounded somthin like a 7 year old would say to another 7 year old in a schoolyard fight but its true, its completly true, I dont know why hes on tv auctually hes abit too ugly to be on tv, but I know this has gone off topic, like I mean, Im here talking about the kids face when I should be talking about his In Ring ablilty compared to my In Ring ability but I just never seen the guy wrestle and I dont want to see him wrestle, but for some reason I just dont feel that Marisol will beat him, therefore I feel that I will be the one facing him, but either Marisol or Omen I dont care, I know Im gonna win, I have more experience, I have held more titles, I have won more matches, and I have beaten bigger and stronger people before.
DXLatin yawns abit, it looks like hes tired, he leans back on the wall again kinda smiling.
DX-Treme-Latin
So say whatever you want to say, come on television and talk about me, tell everyone how your gonna beat me, tell everyone how Im wrong, do more promos than me, be guests on shows to hype up our match and again say whatever you want but whatever you do, do not say You can beat me, do not say your stronger than me and do not say I am wrong, because Omen... Marisol... I am Xtreme, I am Latino, and ccome showtime.. I will be the winner, defeating you Marisol Hawkes.... or you Omen, because it really doesn't matter, I will beat both of you, I repeat I WILL beat both of you, because God forgive me not only will I beat you but I will hurt you....
Scene fades slowly away with DXLatin smiling his usual cocky smile as the crowd cheers.

Last edited by on March 14th 2007, 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DXLatin
Main Event
Main Event
DXLatin

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2006-12-31

Wrestler Info
Record: 78 - 38
Alignment: Face

DXLatin - Da Meaning Of Thuganomics Empty
PostSubject: My Bio - I didn't know where to put it   DXLatin - Da Meaning Of Thuganomics EmptyJune 14th 2008, 9:19 pm

DXLatin - Da Meaning Of Thuganomics John-cena-arbys-action-sport-awards-show-arrivals-jht4Nm
Estevan Patrick Vivanco (born July 5th 1977) is a Professional Wrestler. He is employed by United Wrestling Alliance and performs live at every UWA event.
In his Professional Wrestling Career he became a Total Extreme Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champion(1x), European Champion(1x), and Extreme Hardcore Champion(1x), he has also been a World Wrestling Kings Federation Main Event Champion(7x), Heavyweight Champion(2x), Tag Team Champion(5x) and Tough Enough Champion(12x). Not only has he held championships in TEWF and WWKF, but also in EICW and HICW capturing the Tag Gold and World Gold, he was the first ever Heavyweight EICW Champion, the Longest Reigning Champion in WWKF history holding the Main Event title for 3 years straight, he also held a undefeated Parking Lot Brawl Streak for 2 years but ended, the streak is now 29-1, 29 victories and 1 defeats. He is a WWKF Hall Of Fame class of 2008 and a TEWF Hall of Fame class of 2007. Before being promoted to Main Events in his career he trained with World Wrestling Kings, the Wrestling School of the WWKF.

DXLatin - Da Meaning Of Thuganomics John_cena_waiting
Outside of Professional Wrestling "DXLatin", has made appearences on television shows such as Deal Or No Deal, Mad Tv, Punk'd, Scare Tactics and a show for young aged viewers : Prank Patrol., he has also starred in a leading role in a movie : Taking Names.
DXLatin - Da Meaning Of Thuganomics 483258542_small
2001 - 2002
DXLatin first made his televised debut in Wrestling in the Total Extreme Wrestling Federation, altough he wasn't in a match he came face top face in a backstage confrontation with one of TEWF's greatest heel faction, the team of Revolution with TEWF Owner Steve Norman, Greg Hassen, and The Android. After getting humiliated by Revolution, at the end of the same night he made an impact by attacking one of Revolutions members Greg Hassen.
Ever since that night DXLatin became one of TEWF's fan favorites, he began to win matches but the only favorite he wasn't was one of Revolutions favorites. The fans loved him, he began to win many matches, and in 2002 he became the TEWF European Champion defeating Revolutions Member Greg Hassen... you gotta think Revolution was furious right?

DXLatin - Da Meaning Of Thuganomics 427300629VuyLLZ_ph
2003 - 2004
DXLatin held the European Championship for a month and a half, after this he made a shocking defeat against 2 of Revolution members King Hardcore and Dead Evil for the Hardcore Championship, he became TEWF Hardcore Champion that night and boy he had bragging rights, after all he did beat King HARDCORE for the TEWF Extreme Hardcore Championship in a Triple Threat Hardcore Championship Match. In mid 2004 DXLatin joined another federation the World Wrestling Kings Federation. TEWF Management did not look too well on this because he was on 2 televised shows, 2 differn't companies and they thought he should've only been in one. DXLatin wanted to be in both TEWF and WWKF, in WWKF he had many of his friends and the people who trained him there, afterall he did go to the school of the WWKF, and TEWF, it was the TEWF where he made his televised debut and won his first titles, Latin promised TEWF that he would pick which one to stay in by Next Week, but between that week, DXLatin had a scheduled event on WWKF for a open Battle Royal for the Tough Enough Championship and he won, now this cuased a big problem, he was holding 2 titles, 1 from TEWF, 1 from WWKF, he was the first superstar ever to hold 2 differn't titles, from 2 differn't companies. When TEWF found out about this they did not want to hear his explanation or answer, they released him from his contract leaving him in the WWKF and stripping him from the TEWF Extreme Hardcore Championship.
DXLatin - Da Meaning Of Thuganomics F-u
2005-2006
After getting fired from TEWF in 2004, 2005 was a new year for DXLatin he became Tough Enough Champion 12x all in one year, he won twice as much matches then he did in TEWF, he made new friends and new enemys, it was a new change for him in WWKF too tho.., in TEWF the roster size was 10-12, in WWKF the roster size was 30-40 all in one brand and company. He felt pretty proud of himself, he was the Underdog of the WWKF at this time, he was the one staning out out of the 20-30 people, the other 10 were champions, legends and contenders for titles and he knew he would take there spot one day. Being in the WWKF DXLatin became recognized in television and outside of television, WWKF had him as their top dog, he made appearences in television shows, autograph signings and lots more. In the same year of 2005 he became Tag Team Champions with X-King and El Toro, 2 diffenr't victories 5 times, and in 2006 he was already ontop of it all, every ladies man, every mans worst nightmare as he became WWKF Heavyweight Champion twice in 2006 and WWKF Main Event Champion 7x around the end of 2006.
Also, the few months ending the year of 2006, DXLatin got in nagotiations with many wrestling companies wanting him on their show, he was the star of professional wrestling and every company wanted him, and shockingly DXLatin was surprised to see TEWF on that list wanting him back, when he got in nagotiations with TEWF DXLatin agreed to return to the Total Extreme Wrestling Federation on one condition, he being able to be in 2 companies, WWKF and TEWF.

DXLatin - Da Meaning Of Thuganomics 010107cena5zo6
2007 - 2008
In 2007 DXLatin returned to the TEWF but also staying in WWKF, and in that time when he returned he noticed things were very differn't, he found that there were alot of new memebers, a roster sized 25-45, with 2 brands, Impact and Shockwave, once returning he was the #3 picked draft choice for Impact as he became Tag Team Partners with former stable member "Hells Guardians" Johnny Rocketfingers, and once they were a team they became Tewf Tag Team Champions, but not only that but TEWF only had 1 world title, the TEWF Heavyweight Championship which was sent to Shockwave, which meant Impact had no championship but DXLatin had the WWKF Main Event Championship so TEWF Staff Manegement asked Latin if he would like to share the WWKF title with TEWF, now Latin did not know what to do at this point, if he said yes, sure when he brought the WWKF title to the TEWF ring it would be the TEWF Main Event Championship but when he brought it to WWKF it would be the WWKF Main Event Championship, what would happen if he lost it in a TEWF ring, WWKF would lose its Main EVent title and not have another title and he would be in sirious trouble with Staff Manegement over there, but how about if he lossses it in WWKF, what would happen with TEWF?... It seems that he was being very risky and not thinking about thease things, he agreed to split the WWKF Championship with the TEWF Championship, in that case he became the TEWF Champion on the spot holding 2 titles, the TEWF Tag Team title and the WWKF/TEWF Main Event Championship.
But somthing terrible happened, DXLatin became under the influence, with drugs and alchhol at one point of his career in mid 2007, he quit the WWKF for an unknown reason, he got suspended from TEWF several times, he kept returning and leaving from both companies and DXLatins last match on WWKF he lost his Parking Lot Streak to a jobber, Master Of Disaster becoming 29-1 in the streak. In televised interviews DXLatin explained how he doesn't feel like he is meant to wrestle anymore, he felt as if he was rising to the top and immiedietly fell of a ladder and hit rock bottom in his career, superstars told him he just wasn't in his "prime" anymore and that he just needed to move on, He quit the TEWF and WWKF but he became inducted to the TEWF and WWKF Hall Of Fame. Altough he retired WWKF agreed to let him keep the WWKF Main Event Championship and that the WWKF would just have the Heavyweight title, and Impact closed the Shockwave brand and stuck to just the Impact one again.
At the end of 2008 DXLatin handed his WWKF Main EVent tiltle back to the WWKF which he won at 2006, holding it for 3 years, beocming the Longest Reigning WWKF Main Event Champion.
DXLatin now wrestles in the Joe Wrestling Federation as WWKF and TEWF have now shut down.

DXLatin - Da Meaning Of Thuganomics Random_key_32471_file_cena.john.1_article
Back to top Go down

DXLatin - Da Meaning Of Thuganomics
Page 1 of 1