Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thuganomics meets Storm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DXLatin
Main Event
Main Event
DXLatin

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2006-12-31

Wrestler Info
Record: 78 - 38
Alignment: Face

Thuganomics meets Storm Empty
PostSubject: Thuganomics meets Storm   Thuganomics meets Storm EmptyMarch 14th 2007, 11:44 pm

Scene Opens up to a dirty area , homeless people are seen sleeping on the floor , the scene is surrounded by noises , the noises are people yelling from across the street and police sirens stroming down the street , the camera moves around and sees a man in the corner of a wall trying to rape a girl before the camera man can go and help the girl , a noice comes from behind the camera man

DXLatin - Yo!

Camera man and the other man turn around to see Da Meaning Of Thuganomics , spinning around a large thick silver chain , he has a grin on his face , he's wearing loose shorts , with a long t-shirt and the WWKF Championship around his waist , the man , tries to run but notices he's trapped between the corner of the walls , DXLatin walks closer , so the man grabs the girl pulls out a knife and places the knife on the girls throught

Man - Dont come any close tough guy!

Latin - Put the knife down

Man - Bite me

Latin - Instead of biting how about fighting?

DXLatin runs to the man , and before the man can do anything Latin gets him with a flying clothesline , the man gets up and tries to run but DXLatin grabs him by the neck turns him around and has him in the DXXD position , he then nails the man with the DXXD , Latin does the you cant see me taunt then hits him with the Thuganomic Shuffle , he then places the man in a trash can and rolls him down the street as a loud crash of cars begin to surround the area

Latin - This is how I role

Girl - Thank you so much!!

The girl tries to hug Latin but Latin pushes her away

Latin - Dude , I got a girlfriend!.....oh well one...hot hug wouldn't hurt

Latin lets the girl hug him but then feels something on his legs he looks down and notices a boner from the girl

Latin - The hell is that???

Gril - The baby maker

Layin - awww fuc* , Latin picks up the girl and DXXD's her inside a dumpster and closes the cover

Latin wipes himself off and walks down the sidewalk

Latin - Wait where was I before I got huged by a he/she and before kicking the guy's ass....oh yea I was thinking about the most non painfull way for suicide , oh dont worry Jay its not for me its for you , because I dont think you yet relized who your facing , not only are you facing the WWKF Champion but your also facing your owner , I own you , and ounce you find that out you might wanna commit suicide , so here are some non painfull sucide tips for you..strom pfft , Hanging yourself , Shooting yourself...well 2 shots in the head...like really fast , and well the rest you can come up with I ain't your Nanny Im Da Meaning Of Thuganomics you can be my bitc* , and I could be Michelle's pimp , heh but lets make this short cuz I gotta

Latin looks at his watch

DXLatin - Aw man Candy has been waiting in bed for me for half an hour! , this sucks! , Ima make this short and sweet , Bell rings , You look at me , You talk trash , I lay you down for the DXXD pin you 1...2...3 win and qualify!

Latin smiles

DXLatin - And you could look that up in your laptop

Scene Fades as Latin runs down the sidewalk
Back to top Go down

Thuganomics meets Storm
Page 1 of 1