Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Title Savings goes to Thuganomics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DXLatin
Main Event
Main Event
DXLatin

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2006-12-31

Wrestler Info
Record: 78 - 38
Alignment: Face

Title Savings goes to Thuganomics Empty
PostSubject: Title Savings goes to Thuganomics   Title Savings goes to Thuganomics EmptyMarch 22nd 2007, 8:16 pm

Scene Opens

DXLatin is in his locker room , he's watching his win over JayStrom over and over again

Latin - So...Jay Strom was a victim of Thuganomics , and I keep getting e-mails stating that I suck and that I needed help to win my match , but what everyone doesn't know is I did not...I repeat I did not tell KingOfDx to come out and distract Jay , I didn't even know he did that until I read some e-mails , and its ovious I didn't tell him to do it because I dont even like the guy , he's cheap and retarded , and because of that he's gonna get Thuganomics on War Games in a Parking Lot Brawl and he will bow down to my winning , and undefeated Parking Lot streak....20-0 , and I have 2 matches booked , the parking lot and the title savings , and Im telling you all right now that the people , my oppoments , in that amtch will be defeated by DXLatin , by Thuganomics , by there future , because there future is me kcking their ass , and everybody's telling me I will not win the match and alot of people are predicting Bobby Ocean to win , but me? , nope Its me , Im gonna win , Bobby Ocean can face reality , just like Jay he thought he could beat me...and no! , he couldn't and now...those people in the Titlte Savings Match will get there head out of there ass and face reality because the Best , of the Best , is now qualified for the match and ounce you all relize that it'll be too late , because they're just less than 72 hours away from the DXXD!

DXLatin truns off the tv , and goes out to the hallway and sees Candy

Candy - Hey

Latin - Sup , what are you doing here?

Candy - Oh nothing just saying hi

Latin - Ok....hi?

Candy - Is somthing wrong??

Latin - Yea , that idiot KingOfDx is stalking me first he follows me to JWF and now he follows me to TEWF , the guy wont stop , But I swear Im gonna put on a restraing order.....after I beat him and win the Title Savings match!

Candy - What a

Latin - Dumbass? , I know , but who cares , He'll be dealed with come Sunday in the Parking Lot Brawl when I walk out...Undefeated!

Candy laughs and says bye to Latin as she walks away

DXLatin waves goodbye and walks to a differn't direction , when his Theme hits the stage

Latin - What the....

A JWF Staff goes up to him

Staff - DXLatin! , what are you doing here! , you have tp be outside by now! , making your speech!

Latin - What speech??

Staff - Your retirement speech!!

Latin - Say wah???

Staff - KingOfDx told me earlier that your gonna retire and make a short speech!

Latin - That....bit*h!! , he just wants the danm match to be cancelled!!

DXLatin runs off to the stage where his music is about to fade out as the crowd is confused

Latin - Alright Guys! , Im not retiring! , KingOfDx might of told JWF.com that but I am not , I repeat I am not retiring , KingOfDx is just making up stories! , Thuganomics is staying right here on Joe Wrestling Federation!

Some people boo and some people cheer

Latin - And on War Games , DXLatin , Da meaning Of Thuganomics will jkeep his undefeated parking lot streak and defeat KingOfDx and then move on to defeat Bobby Ocean along with the other superstars who qualified for the match , then I will be the winner of the title savings match and after War Games , Thuganomics will Own his oppoments and make them...Rated

Criowd stays silent

Latin -...Thuganomics!! , cuz DXLatin will survive his JWF , Pay per View Debut!

Here Comes the Money hits the stage as DXLatin slides out of the ring , his expression on his face is a relifed look , he raises his hands in the air , and walks backstage

Scene Fades
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Main Event
Main Event
KingOfDX

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Title Savings goes to Thuganomics   Title Savings goes to Thuganomics EmptyMarch 22nd 2007, 10:14 pm

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX doesn't seem worried about what DXLatin said and slides into the ring.

KingOfDX: Sooo.. at War Games, I have to have 2 matches with DXLatin and jay storm in 2 brutal matches. My first match is againest DXLatin in a Parking Lot Brawl. And don't give a shit about your undefeated streak of 20-0!! Cause I feel confident that I will kick your ass and end the streak. Then you will say that it's 20-1. Then after the match, the same thing will happen what you just said before. You will have a retirement speech of how you got your assed kicked soo much and saying "I'm retiring from JWF"!! And this time, I won't make the same mistake as always and you will be a victim.

The crowd is starting to cheer for KingOfDX.

KingOfDX: As for jay storm at Sunday, I have a match with him in a Street Fight and I will kick his ass soo bad as what I will do to DXLatin!! I feel sooo confident that jay won't believe he lost to me and everyone else will have the same expression here. And what will happen on Sunday, you will be my victim and you won't forget it ever again when you lost me!!

KingOfDX is starting to laugh at jay because he won't be able to handle me in the ring or anywhere.

KingOfDX: On Sunday, I will make my PPV debut and I will show it in 2 different matches and will have ownege on both DXLatin and jay storm!! They won't know this but I will be the future of JWF and make history in one night. That defeat a winning streak at a special match by someone and also beat two of the greatest superstars to be in JWF. No one will believe this and will never forget that day that KingOfDX stepped in the ring.

The crowd is starting to cheer as they are saying "The future of JWF is here"!!! And is saying it all over the arena.

KingOfDX: I wonder how I will beat their sorry asses on Sunday and what is my strategy at these matches..?
In JWF.com, DXLatin said that I made false comments about him losing at making a retiring speech. Just to break it to you, this is going to happen and DXLatin will want to say because he will cry like a 4 yr. old girl pussy saying to the world that he got his 20-0 undefeated streak ended in 3 days!!

The crowd is starting to agree with KingOfDX because they might think DXLatin's undefeated streak will be over in 3 days..??

Time To Play The Game theme hits as KingOfDX drops the microphone and slides out of the ring. He is smiling at the crowd and isn't worried about Sunday.
Back to top Go down
DXLatin
Main Event
Main Event
DXLatin

Wrestler Info

PostSubject: Re: Title Savings goes to Thuganomics   Title Savings goes to Thuganomics EmptyMarch 22nd 2007, 10:19 pm

Your an idiot , that rp doesn't count and why are you replying to my rp if you dont nee to rp for the Parking Lot , my rp was for the ttile savings you dumbass , and your so retarded get your own nicknames , Special K said he's the future then you come and say your the future , I beat you fairly in Rare Survival , and you still think you can beat me and please dont waste your time replying to my post , you'll just emberass yourself you retarded little bitc* , on the Age under your avatar it says that your 12 yrs old , you little bastard
Back to top Go down
Robert Reeves
Main Event
Main Event
Robert Reeves

Male
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Title Savings goes to Thuganomics   Title Savings goes to Thuganomics EmptyMarch 23rd 2007, 7:34 pm

I wish Joe would fire him we don't need him
Back to top Go down
http://twfwrestling.frbb.net
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male
Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Title Savings goes to Thuganomics   Title Savings goes to Thuganomics EmptyMarch 23rd 2007, 7:38 pm

I should fire you TM, don't reply on people RP's

You have no buisness with these two

Your an idiot and my Sister has alread
y got you beat at War Games!
Back to top Go down
https://officiallonglost.forumotion.com
DXLatin
Main Event
Main Event
DXLatin

Wrestler Info

PostSubject: Re: Title Savings goes to Thuganomics   Title Savings goes to Thuganomics EmptyMarch 23rd 2007, 7:53 pm

lol , even The Man knows that KODX is retarded

ps - This is my LAST reply to this , UNLESS , KODX says somthing
Back to top Go down
KingOfDX
Main Event
Main Event
KingOfDX

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Title Savings goes to Thuganomics   Title Savings goes to Thuganomics EmptyMarch 24th 2007, 1:59 am

Ooo yeah, say I'm retarded, you u always fucking say that shit!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title Savings goes to Thuganomics   Title Savings goes to Thuganomics Empty

Back to top Go down

Title Savings goes to Thuganomics
Page 1 of 1