Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Title Savings heads to Thuganomics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DXLatin
Main Event
Main Event
DXLatin

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2006-12-31

Wrestler Info
Record: 78 - 38
Alignment: Face

Title Savings heads to Thuganomics Empty
PostSubject: Title Savings heads to Thuganomics   Title Savings heads to Thuganomics EmptyMarch 29th 2007, 1:57 am

Scene Opens

DXLartin is smiling as he watches War games , he watches his match at the title Savings Match then his smile fades , he throws the remote to the ground gets up from his couch and kicks the television

Latin - So on AWB I got a Title Savings match against the man who loves himself , johnny Stylez along with christian Faith , QueenOfDx , and Jay Strom

DXLatin has a grin on his face

Latin - On War Games I was close to winning the Title Savings Match but not quite , on AWB I get another chance and this time Thuganomics will take over , me being WWKF Champ I have big things to do and one of them is not making the same mistake twice , Jay you gotta remember this , On War Zone you got your ass kicked by Da Meaning Of Thuganomics , if you want to keep your ass from getting ripped off than handed back to you , stay out of Thuganomics , in other words stay out of my way , Johnny Stylez , your a cool guy , just lsoe the whole "I never looked so good" phrase , your a retard! , the only people who like you are the ladies in the Retirement Home accross the street so siriously do as all a favor and SHUTUP! , Christian Faith I dont know much about you , I seen you at Wag games in teh Title Savings Match , i wasn't impressed, on AWB I se you again because you too get another chance , but its not gonna have a happy ending Thuganomics will kick your ass and when the match is over you will get booed right out the freakin door loser

DXLatin laughs

Latin - You guys need to learn somthing and iots now or never if you dont relize who your dealing with , your gonna have an emberassing moment come Game Night , Im gonna bring your game , you guys better bring your prayers and hopes of me staying down because you'll need em , Im just luike a simple Match problem you guys just cant finish me , Im gonna mop you guys and kick yo asses

DXLatin laughs

[color=lime]Latin - Y'all got nothing on me , Im Untouchable like the Matrix , y'all can watch me kick your asses throughout the match , Thuganomics is bigger than life , Ima steal the show , and when i win the match Im gonna step on your dead bodies when you all are lyind flat on your backs just like your moms

[color=red]DXLatin flicks his shirt

[color=lime]Latin - What Up

[color=red]Scene fades
Back to top Go down

Title Savings heads to Thuganomics
Page 1 of 1