Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thuganomics is in the building

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DXLatin
Main Event
Main Event
DXLatin

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2006-12-31

Wrestler Info
Record: 78 - 38
Alignment: Face

Thuganomics is in the building Empty
PostSubject: Thuganomics is in the building   Thuganomics is in the building EmptyMarch 14th 2007, 4:25 am

Scene Opens

ChainGang Is The Click hits the stage as DXLatin walks down the ramp with a Steel Bat in his left hand and a Microphone in the other , he has his WWKF Championship on his shoulder as he slides in the ring.

Latin - Whoa , so it seems that DXLatin is back....back as in....here to stay , now I dont know why thats a bad thing but for me its a good thing , its a bad thing for WarZone tho , cuz for you superstars that think you can step in the ring with me , kick my ass and walk out winner...your so wrong , I didn't come here to brag , I didn't come here to showoff , I came here to wrestle. Which means DXLatin is in JWF to kick some ass! , and you superstars in the locker room are probobly laughing , so why dont anyone of you superstars thats in that room laughing walk there ass down the ramp and laugh in my face and say hell to Da Meaning Of Thuganomics.

DXLatin waits for a while.

Latin - heh , Its either you come here or I come there and bring your ass to the parking lot where I made my Thuganomic career

DXLatin waits for a superstar to come out

Scene Fades

TBC?? by any superstar
Back to top Go down

Thuganomics is in the building
Page 1 of 1