Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice Storm were Having!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marcus Power
Main Event
Main Event
Marcus Power

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2006-12-24

Nice Storm were Having! Empty
PostSubject: Nice Storm were Having!   Nice Storm were Having! EmptyApril 21st 2007, 7:51 pm

Marcus is seen outside the arena with our JWF interviewer and tons of crowding fans looking forward to People's Choice.
JWF Interviewer: "So Marcus you will defend the King of The Flames belt against Jay Storm in a People's Choice match."
Power: "Correct, I will show why i'm the champion against some perfetic lame excuse of a wrestler, who decides to make no show and decides hes one of the best even though he himself cannot perform like "The Destruction" myself."
The camera lowers on the belt around Power's waist.
JWF Interviewer: "Strong words Marcus, You sure they won't backfire on you for saying that"
Power: "Hell No, Who the hell you think I am, The Cursed One!? Jeez, I'm Marcus Power and you should damn well know that!"
The Fans begin to boo at the respect of the fans.
Power: "Ah Shutup you all haven't gone through Puberty yet!"
The crowd's boo's get louder, Marcus walks up to a kid about 15 with a hat on. Marcus slaps the hat of the 15 year old and he goes Bezerk. Marcus taunts at him. The boy tries to jump over the railing but the security men appear to stop him.
Power: "That's right you want me but you can't have me, Nobody stands a chance at this belt"
Marcus pulls the belt off his waist into his hand. He goes near to the crowd taunting going you want it and pulls it away from them.
Power: "You really think you can hold it, Hah you really are perfetic!"
Marcus walks away from the Interviewer and the crowd and goes round the back of the building where he is met by Scarlett Williams.
Power: "Hey Scarlett, Still after People's Choice for Dinner, I mean we will both walk out still champs what we got to lose."
Williams: "Your such a jerk Power, especially to those fans who respect us, Shouldn't we treat them with respect."
Power: "Oh so now your on the crowd's side, I see whats happening... Who Needs You Scarlett"
Power walks away in disgust leaving Scarlett behind.
Williams: "I really wonder what is up with him?!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
In the Gym area.
Power: "5 More benchpresses and my workout is done, Get the damn camera out my face unless you want to see my biceps!"
Power shows off his Biceps and then says Storm think you can handle these, I very much doubt it. Power throws the bench over.
Power: "See you at People's Choice Jay, You'll be needing it!"
The Camera Fades.
Back to top Go down

Nice Storm were Having!
Page 1 of 1