Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Storm is getting Pissed.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jaystorm
Main Event
Main Event
jaystorm

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-03-09

This Storm is getting Pissed. Empty
PostSubject: This Storm is getting Pissed.   This Storm is getting Pissed. EmptyApril 22nd 2007, 3:23 am

[align=center] Proluge.
Last time we met Storm was greving the loss of his loved one. But was she really dead. HELL NO!!!! When the nurse said she was gone. That meant she was gone home. If you thought that she was dead. You are an IDIOT! Not just that. You are a DUMBASS! Ha Ha. What a DUMBASS!![/align]

The scene fades in to a dark background. Music can be heard in the distance, but it is very clear. The toon is soft, and smooth. But suddenly a steady beat starts, and singing begins.

[align=center]CHORUS

Power....Destruction.....
That dont mean a thing
Not a damn thing.

VERSE 1

A man named Marcus
With an annoying voice.
Gonna get his ass kicked.
At Peoples Choice.
I am finally gonna get gold round my waist
and when I win Marcus gonna get the hell out my face

CHORUS

Power...Destruction
That dont mean a thing
Not a damn thing.

Verse 2

It might be a bed of tacks
or even glass.
all I know.
I am about to kick his ass.
King of flames.
let the match begin.
4 corner strap
Marcus dont know what kinda shit he in.

CHORUS

Power....Destruction..
Dont mean a thing..
not a damn thing.

YOU IN TROUBLE MARCUS!!![/align]

The camera then focusus on Jay Storm. He has a big grin on his face, and he had a guitar in his hands. He puts the instrument down, and looks around the room. It is his usual hotel room. He is sitting on the bed, and is wearing a shirt that says. I just took a ride in Mrs. Power's bed. Then down beneath that it says ( I puked )

It shows this picture.

This Storm is getting Pissed. Puke

Storm laughs looking at the shirt.

STORM: This shirt... describes your mom's bath room perfectly. oh, and this picture.

He turns around, and on the back it shows this picture.

This Storm is getting Pissed. 881199818_l

STORM: Describes your mom perfectly. But moving on. I bet your mom god bless her fat ass soul I bet she is proud of you. I mean come on Marcus. You are the King Of Flames Champion. Thats an acomplishment to remeber, and with all my heart. I hope you will be winning it again. Just not from me. Your days as champ will be over as quick as your mom eating to subway burgers. Which is pretty quick. I sware you should worry about her health. But speaking of health you should worry about yours to. I mean you may get thumbtacks stuck in your back, and glass stuck on that big ass mouth you have. So get this straight Marcus. Your short reign is over, and my long one is begining.

Storm gets up, and goes over to a dresser opening it, and pulling out a laptop. He opens it, and looks at the camera.

STORM: My trademarc YO MAMMA laptop.

He types in WWW. Myspace. com, and logs in. He then searches browse. In the Browse for section he puts out of Women Men or Both. He puts both. In the who are section he puts Single. In the and are here for he puts Dating ( With No luck) He then searches. Marcus Power shows up, but is usiing the name.... Momas Boy. Jay snickers, and clicks it. A pink background shows up with little flowers, and butterflys. Jay smiles, and cliks phtos. The first, and only one is this

This Storm is getting Pissed. Genital_wart_1

It says my mommy gave it to me. jay laughs, and closes the laptop. He then turns back to the camera.

STORM: An Asshole like that dosent deserve to keep the King Of Flames Title. He dosent deserve to beat a man like me. ad he sure as hell dosent deserve the JWF. Marcus listen up, and listen up good. You can never be ready for the Storm.

Suddenly the door bursts open, and Michelle runs in.

Michelle: Got the latest edition.

She has a JWF Magezine in her hand. The cover says Santiago VS Von Vicious. Match of the CENTURY!! It has Von Vicious, and Joe on the cover facing off. She opens it, and flips to the page she needed. She then hands it to Storm. He puts it to the camera. it says.

This Storm is getting Pissed. 66
WILL HE SURVIVE

We have just had word in Peoples Chice Pay Per View Marcus Power will defend his King Of Flames Championship against the hard hitting Jay Storm. Marcus reigns Champion now, but will this be one of his last days with that title. And will he ever claim a title again. UPDATE: Jay Storm says this: HELL NO! After I beat the holy hell out of this dude he will have early retirement. WOW he is 10 Timw 24/7. Even KOK can be 24/7, and he sucks monkey balls. Marcus has no chance. And he can shove that up his mommas ass. Cant wait to be champ

Last edited by on April 22nd 2007, 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male
Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: This Storm is getting Pissed.   This Storm is getting Pissed. EmptyApril 22nd 2007, 3:25 am

Stop using pictures in your Role Plays

Thank You
Back to top Go down
https://officiallonglost.forumotion.com
jaystorm
Main Event
Main Event
jaystorm

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: This Storm is getting Pissed.   This Storm is getting Pissed. EmptyApril 22nd 2007, 3:28 am

Alright...Do you want me to take them out or waht'
Back to top Go down
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male
Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: This Storm is getting Pissed.   This Storm is getting Pissed. EmptyApril 22nd 2007, 3:55 am

No But next time don't use
Back to top Go down
https://officiallonglost.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Storm is getting Pissed.   This Storm is getting Pissed. Empty

Back to top Go down

This Storm is getting Pissed.
Page 1 of 1