Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boy, I cant wait to be King! #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stylez
Main Event
Main Event
Stylez

Male
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-10-28

Wrestler Info
Record: 02-00-00
Alignment: Neutral

Boy, I cant wait to be King! #2 Empty
PostSubject: Boy, I cant wait to be King! #2   Boy, I cant wait to be King! #2 EmptyApril 21st 2007, 8:36 pm

"Your highness, it's that black rain again!"

[exclaimed one of the peasants.]

"Sir, what shall we do about this?"

[exclaimed another.]

[The King sat with a decision at his hands. This black rain had overcast the kingdom for days now. Black, acidic rain. Burning through anything it touched. The bodies piled high, only to melt away leaving a strong scent of death throughout the villages. Hope had been lost, and men, women, and children feared for their lives.]

[As the king pondered his routes to try and stop the fear stricken people, the Jester stood up in the tower. Laughing as his black rain fell to the earth, burning anything and everything. The Jesters face painted in white and black; dressed in his goofy attire, smirked as signaled an end to the rain. He had power over the King now. He was no longer just a face painted buffoon. He had power now, as he was able to kill without even dirtying his own hands. Trading his soul for a chance to sit atop the human race, he was given the ability to control the uses of black magic.

Meanwhile, the King frantically looked for his solution to his problem. As fast as he could he contacted the high priest. Hoping that he could find the answer.]

"The only thing we have left to do is pray to God that we survive."

[stated the high priest.]

[Almost as if it was an omen, the heavens opened up and down came a ray of light. Within the light was a figure. A Saint. The almighty had sent down one of his Saints to do battle with the dark forces which was gripping the kingdom in fear.]

[The Saint walked to the king and stood before him, bowing in respect.]

::I've come to save your kingdom, and take it back!::

"How so? I doubt there is anything which can stop this downfall of evil."

[the King replied.]

::Your highness, I am Saint Stylez. I alone shall end this Jester of Skulls reign, and take back the glory of what it stands for!::

[With that, the Saint walked off in to the distance; an aura of bright light following him. He was the only chance the King had for survival and he was more than willing to take it. For some reason Stylez had seemed so right for the situation. Almost as if he was Destined]
::We've been here before. Preparing to face one another. An dthus far each and everytime we were paired against each other, I pretty much came out on top 9/10ths of the time, Hell you defeated Kaos at Wargames, You pinned that clown to become the World Champion, You didnt defeat me. You can't defeate me when its a one on one match! I defeated you numerous times, Hell I even got a victory over you three weeks ago! What does that tell you Skull? It tells yea, that going into this Chamber of Horrors match, you dont stand a damn chance. Did you honestly think that you haad a chance at victory?::
::Fool::

::It's simple.::

::Your reign as champion, for the most part, is over. Hate to burst your bubble, but it's gotta be done. It's sickening watching you carry around such a prestigious title. And folks wonder why were struggling for raitings, when you are the face of the federation. Put on your coverall, and put on your eye shadow. God you disgust me.::
::I've done defeated you before bra::
::So why would anyone think I couldn't beat you? I think it's eays to see. Plain as daylight if you ask me. Your scared Skull, and you proved it last week when you conducted the attack on me! You couldn't match me in the ring at a 100% your you figured you'll try to get that upper edge, To bad Im more then ready for People's Choice! fuck a 100%...Im 200% ready!::

::You can't beat me.::

::Put it however you Want to Skull, you are far inferior to me. It's funny how this game works though isn't it? It's funny how I managed to become the number one contender and Title savings contract holder. If you ask me them two reason right there, just gave me the upper edge going into the chamber of horrors match! Don't you understand that I am the greatest to bless this ring? That I am the greatest you have ever face..::

::I am a King. I am a Saint.::

::Everyone know going into our match that I will dominate. And that is exactly what will happened. You can't finish me off and you never could. You'll never be on the level of superstardom I stand at. Why? You don't have the ability. Sure you can train twice as hard. Work twice as hard. But still, at the end, you'll never be at this plateau. You can talk your trash, and build yourself up to this great Style-stomping, superstar. But you aren't. Never will be. You'll be that coawrd, that "Flake of a champion". You can't cut it main eventing and I'll prove it to yea tommorow night!::

::Skull you had the title a month, and your gonna lose it on your first defense! Give me a break. You're nto a god, nor a king. You're a fucking joke. You're talentless. You don't understand though, you won't win. How could you? You're fucking awful, and talentless. Just like most of the guys here. Saying the same shit over and over and over....Im done playing with your Skull!::

::No one looks at you as a threat.::

::No one thinks you are anything special Skull. Everyone out back smelled something fishy when you were lucky enough to become a two time world champion. I owned you like I've owned you every other time. Go back to your roots, go freshen up. I'm always gonna be that one step ahead of you. Because I'm the true World champion, and its bout time I prove it!::

::YOU CAN'T BEAT ME. YOU CAN'T COMPETE WITH ME.::

::I am the wrestling God, and I am forcasting Stylez Winds.::
---End Feed---
Back to top Go down

Boy, I cant wait to be King! #2
Page 1 of 1