Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The REAL Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Porter MaCleod
Main Event
Main Event
Porter MaCleod

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-11-30

The REAL Champion Empty
PostSubject: The REAL Champion   The REAL Champion EmptyDecember 10th 2006, 9:10 pm

Porter is sitting at the bar, not drinking like he usually does. He has his newly won Atlantic Championship laying in front of him on the bar. He pulls out a roll of white duct tape and pulls a strip out long enough to cover the Atlantic part of it. He then pulls out a permanent marker and begins to write. When he is finished the camera shows that he has written “The Real” in front of Championship. He spins around in his barstool and looks at the camera.

“Well ello boy-o’s nice to see ya. I tell ya lads, it has been an exciting week for me here lately. I won a championship on my debut night, I was picked by the big scary dead guy Crimson Skull to be a part of the main event at the Gang Warz ppv. And above all else, I am ranked number four the the JWF Power 10. I tell ya boy-o’s ol Pappy Macleod be happy if he still breathing. But alas, I go on a carryin out his legacy for him, and I am bringing with me the pride of the emerald isle. But this week I face a very big challenge. I face the United States Champion, Johnny Stylez. I hope that we have a good match there boy-o, best of luck to ya in our match. I will enjoy wrestling a big time wrestler like you laddie. But if I am able to overcome you on Warzone, then maybe that will prove me worthy of wrestling you for your title. Then if I am able enough to overcome you then, then I would be The Real United States Champion. To that, I believe I will have a drink.”

Porter looks around him and a man is sitting next to him drinking a tall mug of beer, Porter takes his beer and punches him sending him to the ground. Porter chugs the mug down and wipes his mouth with his forearm when he is done and tosses the mug away, hitting another guy at another table, this starts another bar fight. Porter laughs.

“Johnny Stylez talk about you womenfolk all you want to and how they do you wrong and you are a lookin good and all that nonsense. I will take you to a new height that you haven’t seen boy-o. I am the pride of the emerald isle. I’m the dirtiest fighter you have been up against, and I will take you to the wood shed. And then whenever the ref raises my hand boy-o and you are left wondering why and how I beat you. I will tell you plain and simple, I will make you famous. I am the Real Deal Boy-o. Now, what you got?”

Porter laughs again and gets up on top of the bar, then he does a flying lariot out into the bar fight taking most of them down. He gets back up delivering eye pokes and chest chops and breaks a few mugs over a few heads, then he starts biting foreheads. The scene ends with Porter standing tall over a mound of broken bodies. He holds his Real Championship over his head.
Back to top Go down

The REAL Champion
Page 1 of 1