Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

om r punk, your time is up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Warrior Chance
Opener
Opener
The Warrior Chance

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-10-22

om r punk, your time is up Empty
PostSubject: om r punk, your time is up   om r punk, your time is up EmptyDecember 24th 2006, 9:16 am

[camera zooms in on a WWA wrestling ring]

big g: good goog, the people have arived. haha everyone listen to me.
my name is not important right now. nut what is important is that the one and meanest monster is returning to the WWA.

[big g smokes his cigar]

big g: mmmm... cubano very good i say, now where was i at oh yah. my monster suffered a serious injury after he lost his winning streak.

[big g frowns]

big g: a terrible day for my good amigo, a very terrible day. cause see that was his stregth. thats why people feared him cause he couldn’t be stopped. but i guess it has been proven that my monster could be stopped.

[big g grins big and evil]

big g: but it turns out people fear him even without the winning streak. cause he is como e sey? a killing machine. now after all the rumors and all the headlines and tabloids, my amigo, my monstruo has return to kick some asno. haha

[big g pauses]

big g: my monster will rcover, and when he does i feel sorry for the next person he sees. cause ju can believe that person will be destroyed by My Amigo. The Samon Warrior Chance!

[he grins]

big g: ju people are lucky he is still in the hospit ...

[he gets a phone call, he picks it up]

big g: Hola. sí yo lo soy. sí, sí. Cósalo bien entonces. Qué? puedo entender no. Espera qué?! no, no, eso puede ser no. El es suposed ser fuera por otro mes. El rompió el molde y dijo que nada lo molesta? bien que él para usted. eso loco. thats insane. well where is he if he isn’t with ju?

[chance walks up behind big g]

big g: my ... monster. how do ju feel?

chance: lelei

big g: thats good right?

chance: Ioe

big g: good, good. so what do you think about this guy running his mouth?

chance: O ai?

big g: oh it’s this guy om r punk.

chance: om r punk? suin manatunatu fa‘atatau tutu‘u. suin fe‘ai fe‘ai. suin ta kas pei ma‘a‘a soan!

big g: oh crap? well om r punk or what ever it is you have met your first lost in the WWA and his name is Chance!

chance: tupu fua! tupu fua!

big g: fa samoa

chance; fa samoa!

[camera fades out]
Back to top Go down

om r punk, your time is up
Page 1 of 1